Friday, December 2, 2016

Terry Fator: A Very Terry Christmas



Hello! Did you miss me? It a very busy period for me: immigration paperwork and job interviews. Last Tuesday Joseph and I have seen the show of one of the main entertainers in Las Vegas: Terry Fator. During the Christmas season at The Mirage at the Terry Fator Theatre it staged A Very Terry Christmas: live music, funny, familiar. I don't want to give you any spoiler but I can guarantee you will be delighted.

Hello! Vi sono mancata? Periodo veramente pieno tra procedure di immigrazione e colloqui di lavoro. Lo scorso martedì io e Joseph abbiamo assistito allo show di uno dei mostri sacri di Las Vegas:  Terry Fator. Durante il periodo natalizio va in scena presso il Terry Fator Theatre, The Mirage lo show A Very Terry Christmas: musica dal vivo, divertente, familiare. Non vi voglio darvi nessuno spoiler ma vi assicuro non ve ne pentirete!





No comments:

Post a Comment