Friday, August 19, 2016

My Immigrantion Story




Goodmorning from Italy, precisely in Moneglia, where my family has a vacation house. My coming back in Italy has been a little “traumatic”: I HAVE TO LEARN TO USE CASH AGAIN. Today I would like to talk about my burocratic iter in the last year and an half. As I already told you before I entered in Usa with a K-1 visa and now I’m waiting for the Green Card interview. Here is my steps of my immigrantion case.

Buongiorno dall’Italia, precisamente ora mi trovo a Moneglia, dove la mia famiglia ha una casa per le vacanze. Il rientro è stato abbastanza “traumatico”: DEVO RITORNARE AD USARE I CONTANTI. Oggi vorrei parlare un po’ dell’iter burocratico dell’ultimo anno e mezzo. Come vi ho già detto in precedenza io sono stata ammessa in America con il visto K-1 e ora sto aspettando l’intervista per l’agognata Green Card. Ecco le principali tappe della mia storia burocratica.

April 2015 - Aprile 2015

We sent the first request file for the k-1 followed by various exchanges of further information with the immigrant office and the embassy during the summer

Invio della prima richiesta per il visto K-1 seguito da vari scambi di informazioni con l’ufficio immigrazione e l’ambasciata durante l’estate

September 2015 - Settembre 2015

Confirmation of the interview at the Naples embassy and the medical check-up

Conferma data intervista presso l’ambasciata di Napoli e relativa visita medica

October 2015 - Ottobre 2015

Interview, medical check-up and visa confirmation

Intervista, visita medica e conferma del visto

December 2015 - Dicembre 2015

Entrance in the US

Entrata negli Stati Uniti

January 2016 - Gennaio 2016

Wedding

Matrimonio

February 2016 - Febbraio 2016


We sent the documents for the Adjustment of Status, Employment Authorization Document and Advance Parole.

Invio documenti per l’aggiustamento di stato (Green Card), permesso di lavoro (Employment Authorization Document) e permesso di viaggio (Advance Parole)

March 2016 - Marzo 2016

Appointment for biometrics

Appuntamento per impronte digitali

June 2016 - Giugno 2016

Advance Parole received

Ricevuto permesso di viaggio (Advance Parole)

August 2016 – Agosto 2016

Employment Authorization Document received

Permesso di lavoro ricevuto

Now I’m waiting from my Green Card so I can wait in the same line of my husband at the passport checking at the Airport.

Ora attendo con ansia la mia Green Card così da poter fare la stessa fila di mio marito al controllo passaporti all'aeroporto ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment