Friday, March 18, 2016

America & Coffee




Every Italian have a big problem here in USA (and in the rest of the World): the coffee. Everyone know that the best coffee in the World is in Italy and that abroad the concept of coffee is totally different. How can an Italian survive? Here is my three ways to have coffee in Las Vegas.

Da Italiana ho un grave problema qui in USA (e nel resto del mondo): il caffè. Si sa che il migior caffè al mondo è in Italia e all'estero il concetto di caffè è ben diverso. Come poter sopravvivere? Ecco i tre "modi" in cui bevo il caffè a Las Vegas.



1) Nespresso





I cannot live without this coffee machine even in Italy!!! This summer I said to Joseph: "Or we buy a Nespresso or I don't move here", so we went to Macy's and here it is my baby. My model is the Lattissima+ by DeLonghi and its best feature is the removable milk frother that can be put in the fridge if you didn't finish the milk.

Non posso vivere senza questa macchina del caffè in Italia, figuriamoci in America!! Quest'estate ho contratto con Joseph: "O compriamo la Nespresso o non mi trasferisco in Italia!", dopo due minuti eravamo da Macy's e ecco la mia bimba, Il mio modello è la Lattissima+ di DeLonghi e la migliore caratteristica è il cappuccinatore rimovibile e può essere riporre in frigorifero nel caso non si sia finito il latte.

2) Coffee and Almond Drink - Caffè e Latte di Mandorle



Joseph introduced me this drink and I felt in love! You can try to make it at home mixing coffee and almond milk and then refrigerate. It can be a wonderful drink for the morning or afternoon break.

Joseph mi ha introdotto a questa bevanda e devo dire che ormai ne faccio fuori a litri. Provate a mischiare caffè (Americano quindi allungato con un può d'acqua) e latte di mandorle per poi metterlo in frigo. Può essere una buona bevanda per la "merenda".

3) Starbucks



Starbucks is the savior of my afternoons! I have read that Starbucks is opening in Milan, the gossip is around from years, is it confirmed? I love their coffee and the environment where I can work or do group projects. My favorite drinks are the Caramel Macchiato and the Americano with 2% cold milk, iced during the summer and hot during the winter. Another genial feature is their rewards program Starbucks Rewards: you can pay with the phone, get points, have discount and free drinks and food. My favorite Starbucks here in Las Vegas is the one on Charleston and Town Center Dr.

Grande salvatore dei miei pomeriggi: STARBUCKS! Ho letto che ne stanno aprendo uno a Milano, gira questa voce da anni è stata finalmente confermata? A me piace molto il loro caffè e poi il loro ambiente dove posso comodamente lavorare o fare progetti di gruppo. I mie preferiti sono il Caramel Macchiato e l'Americano con latte, per entrambi durante l'inverno caldo e durante l'estate ghiacciato. Altra genialata è il loro programma di fidelizzazione Starbucks Rewards: puoi pagare con il telefono, accumulare punti, avere sconti e omaggi. Il mio Starbucks preferito di Las Vegas è quello tra Charleston e Town Center Dr.






No comments:

Post a Comment