Monday, March 7, 2016

NASCAR in Las Vegas




I am sorry for the absence but I have had a pretty intense weekend: NASCAR! Motorsport is my main passion, in the last years it has become also my career, and this weekend that the NASCAR was in Las Vegas (Las Vegas Motor Speedway) and I couldn't miss it! I have taken part to many Formula 1 GPs, Les Mans and some other races but I never saw a stock car race like the NASCAR. Joseph and me had the garages pass so we had the opportunity to see every part of the event. I was mainly surprised by two things: the fans' emotional involvement and how easy is to meet the drivers. Here some pictures of the weekend!
PS: the race was won by Brad Keselowski

Scusate l'assenza ma ho avuto un weekend molto intenso: NASCAR! Il motorsport è la mia principale passione, che con gli anni è diventata anche un lavoro, e questo weekend con la NASCAR a Las Vegas (Las Vegas Motor Speedway) non potevo di certo mancare. Ho partecipato a molti GP di Formula 1, Les Mans e altre gare minori ma MAI ad una gara di Stock Car come la NASCAR. Io e Joseph avevamo i pass per i garage quindi abbiamo avuto l'onore di vedere l'evento in tutte le sue parti. Le cose che mi hanno colpito di più sono stati la partecipazioni dei fan veramente sfegatati e la facilità di potere incontrare i piloti da vicino. Ecco le foto del weekend!
PS: la gara è stata vinta da Brad Keselowski


Click to enlarge
Clicca per ingrandire


















































No comments:

Post a Comment